We often feel that oily skin wouldn’t need much moisturization. But that’s just a myth. Our skin needs proper care to retain the natural glow and look healthy all through the day. Be it sensitive dry or even oily.
Oily skin is more prone to acne but that doesn’t mean you can’t use a moisturizer. Our skin often dries out and makes the skin even more irritated and damages the skin barrier. Using a moisturizer solves this problem.
Let’s go through the top five moisturizers for oily skin.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel:
This gel-based moisturizer is one of the most premium choices you could look into for your oily skin. This amazing product intensely hydrates the skin without making the skin oily at all. As the name suggests the water-gel component helps keep your skin soft and smooth.
Some pro features of the product:
- Contains hyaluronic acid
- Is absorbed quickly
- Product is 100% non-comedogenic
- Moisturizes but still helps you have an oil-free look
- This cosmetic product is 100% alcohol-free
- The gel gives your skin about of 48-hour hydration
2. Olay Regenerist Whip UV SPF 3:
Olay is another premium and revolutionary moisturizer making brand. This cream uses a non-watery, lightweight whipped cream base which not only keeps your face oil-free but also moisturizes your face and also is said to reverse visible aging signs in your skin.
The Olay Regenerist Whip has a grease-free texture which gives you a smooth matte finish and could be the perfect primer to help make-up stay on until removed. The Active Rush Technology used by the cream is what makes it an anti-aging cream too.
Some top of the line features of the cream are:
- The advanced formula of the cream let it turn to liquid on contact, allowing you to evenly spread it over your face.
- The product is rich with anti-oxidants and anti-aging ingredients.
- Also has SPF 30 and protects you from the harmful rays of UV.
3. Plum Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer:
This is a more budget-friendly product but with impressive and value for money results. This is best suited for acne-prone skin. The amazing product is actually compatible with all skin types. This matte finish moisturizer suits all skin types, especially oily and acne-prone skin. It provides controlled hydration and reduces acne and pimples to give you clear skin. Some interesting features of this moisturizer are:
- This cream is 100% silicone-free
- It contains actual green tea extracts and glycolic acid
- It uses an advanced formula to give controlled hydration and reduce acne and pimple.
4. Re’equil Oil-Free Mattifying Moisturizer:
This moisturizer uses an oil-free formula that keeps excess sebum production in check and gives a matte look. It is a very pocket-friendly moisturizer and with impressive results. Let’s look at the features:
- Results are clinically proven to make it highly recommended.
- Dermatologically tested
5. St. Botanica Bulgarian Rose Otto Glow Day Cream:
This moisturizer is capable of providing all-day hydration in addition to the goodness of natural ingredients like Bulgarian rose essential oil, rosewater, and rosehip oil. This is a premium full package and offers a lot of features like:
- The product provides all-day hydration
- Natural ingredients used in the product have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Clinical tests prove that the moisturizer also helps reduce dark spots and pigmentation
- Has SPF 30 so can also act as a sunscreen
- Made with natural ingredients
So, choose right for your skin.